When it comes to buying a car seat for your toddler, you want the safest and best one that fits your budget. There are many options available, but after thorough research Best Buy determined that the Britax Marathon is the Best Toddler Car Seat Under 100. This model has been around since 1993 and has an impressive safety record with no reported injuries or deaths in any of their crashes tests.
The Best Toddler Car Seat Under 100 also includes a five-point harness system as well as side-impact protection so you can be assured that your child will be safe without breaking the bank!
list of Best Toddler Car Seat Under 100 Dollars at a glance
Last update on 2021-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- The Chicco KeyFit 30 is the best infant car seat on the market
- The Graco Snugride 35 LX has a removable body and head support for infants up to 35 pounds
- Britax Boulevard G4 is perfect for children who are at least 1 year old, weighing 20-65 pounds
- Evenflo Tribute LX is lightweight and easy to carry with you in your vehicle or on foot
- Evenflo Nurture LX can be used as an infant carrier or as a toddler car seat (up to 40 inches)
- Safety 1st Grow & Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat accommodates children from 5-40 lbs and converts into a booster when they outgrow it!
1.The Chicco KeyFit 30
Parents looking for an infant car seat will be happy to hear that the Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat is one of our favourite picks. The key features are as follows: One-pull tightening and loosening harness, thick padding including a smaller insert for infants up to 32 inches in height, bubble level indicators on both sides of the base, storage compartments so straps don’t interfere with a secure connection between carrier and base (the only model we tested which has this feature), machine washable cover.
2. Graco Snugride 35 LX
In the quest for a lightweight, rear-facing only car seat, Graco joins with their newest offering in the Click Connect line — The SnugRide 35 Lite LX. This new lighter edition is part of their budget-friendly options and it’s been around a while!
It comes from a reliable company that many CSFTL children have taken first rides in thanks to its solidity and ease to use.
The most important thing to remember is that baby car seats are not all created equal. There are some out there with great features and affordable prices, but you have to do your research first!
We hope this article has helped point you in the right direction when it comes to buying a new baby car seat for your little one. Good luck with deciding which product will be best suited for your needs!